Saturday, June 19, 2010

I did it

I did it
with all my fighting
with the years of holding on, I have finally let go.

Death will come slowly, but I will not feel it.
People won't notice my decay, because they have done it already.

The only ones left not doing it are very old, but who listens to them.

I am the last in my family, the one who held on.
Held on that the only truth in life is our perception of life, and I must NOT do it, otherwise I loose perception.

I argued that I must not do it, because, I must stay different and prove that difference, when called upon to do so.
But my family and friends have shown me the Way,

and if I am the only one that knows the truth regardless of its reality, no one will believe, even if I have proof.

I once showed to someone, that scientist believed there was 'advanced life' on the planet Mars, the document cited the latest evidence. The year it was printed 1930.

He just laughed and said, "idiot we know that's not true now"

Explaining to him would be just like telling my family and friends, they would not understand that something printed does not change, history can't be re-written if you have a book on your shelf. Even if I never read that book it is an unchanging perception of the time.

And so I did it:

I got rid of all my books, the new house is just too small and the fight too great.


So I succumb to be told what to think, by relying on news and the source of all information Wikipedia.


The price I fear will be:
Forgotten oil spills (Persian Gulf 1991),
Forgotten impact of introducing pet rabbits in Austrailia (1859),
What are two of the formula's used in waiting line theory?
was there love or hate in the Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina(1993),
and what is an 8-track, what did it do right?
what is the proper position to sit when you transcribe dictation?
and what was a fagot used for again?

No comments:

Post a Comment