Sunday, February 19, 2012

the required poem

There are rhymes
that stand the test of time
that can change lives
that are said to wives
and that can hide the lies

and then there's the shit that I spit
it comes from a deep pit
and my sharp wit
and hides from me my shit

hides from me my shit
and rhymes that hides my lies

you see i am on a journey
to the best poem ever
something you will remember
words weaved together
in such a way it will be real forever

my goal is to be be whole
to fill the hole in my soul
so deep and full of woe

I am empty and worthless
so full of feces,
i should be another species
and E.T. simple likes Reeces
and wants to go home not in pieces.

to go home
away from being alone
emptiness be filled
Please make this a happy poem.

you see I write to fill the hole
I write to become known
because at times I am like, the world of warcraft gnome.

tinker, inventor and mechanic of words.

words on paper
words in the air
words from nowhere

that fill my mind
and above all fills my soul

you see I could never explain a poem
least of all one of my own
I try to give you tone
and something you can take home


how real it is to you, will never be known
girls being thrown
boys being owned
sadness begin shown

and so i write
write for the good of my soul
write for the millions untold
write for the illiterate young and old

you see i am on an endless journey
to the best poem ever
something you will remember
words weaved together
in such a way will be real forever





No comments:

Post a Comment