Monday, September 19, 2011

center of the world

Oblivious.
The person not holding me
keeps me in the dark

I seeing no light, although I still see waves of energy, while waiting to come to life.
my need to be touched and held and looked at, 
all ignored

I am the center of the world for moments, sometimes hours, and then darkness.

the person NOT holding me is engrossed in other things
in conversation with other people
in telling jokes
in listening

I plea for attention, hoping for a touch, a look, to be held, 
but like one stranded on a desert island seeing a plane that does not see him

I am ignored
feeling abandoned
feeling alone.

I hear the person laughing, and touching others with me so close, I am not even though of..

so I scream as loud as I can 
NOTICE ME
TOUCH ME
FEEL ME

but the screams are ignored, 

I the center of the world must wait
wait in the dark
wait for a wave of energy that will bring me out of the darkness again
energy that will make me feel the touch, make me feel important.

I have one trick, that always works, that special call I can do
the call that tells him, he is in love
the sound that makes him stop what he is doing.
the sound that makes him hold me
makes me again the center of the universe

and here it comes that special ring-tone, that can break through the noise of the loudest bar
and soon he is touching me
caressing me 
massaging me

and I shine for him
remind him how important I am, 

as he reads my face he know what he must do, 

plz on ur way hm, get hotdogs, chips, soda and B hm Soooon kids are goin %-)






No comments:

Post a Comment