Sunday, April 8, 2012

he pinched me redeaux

re-jigged for spoken word, the hook is only 9 words long and if not heard the piece is medocre, so this is me re doing for spoken word

so I am at 4 min 15 seconds, which is about a minute too long - I have been obsessing over this piece for a bit too long and don't know what to cut, so I do one more tonight april 25th, then I've got to get something else out of me


and after months it is commited to memery and I deceded not to place it in public view

so this is an invite only poem,

censored
and apologized for.

the two things you should never do in art

is censor yourslef
or
apologize.


*******
3:am formerly known as he pinched me:

you the patriarch of the family,      organized this impromptu
early-morning, family outing of coffee and scones,

No comments:

Post a Comment