Wednesday, April 6, 2022

4 ( someone I know)

 Someone I know is not well or has a problem,   

the details of which, to you, is not important


And the many people
this person touches
all feel and think the same things
"be well"
"get well"
"you are not alone"
"how can I help"

and the many people, play the same thoughts in their head, over and over and over and over 
and the many people talk to others
and feel
and seek guidance
and seek insight
and pray
for the someone I know, that has also touched their lives

so much time and energy combined
so much goodwill towards fellow man
so much positive thoughts and feelings

One wonders how can the recipient of such 
energy
time
thoughts
feelings
prayers

how can the person I know have ANY problems?

"If two of you agree on earth about anything,...... It will be done"

Maybe that is THE problem
maybe it takes only two, not a whole village

maybe to many people care
maybe to many people have to many thoughts
maybe to many people have to much compassion 

maybe the to many, have to much loyalty

and yet, i still do not understand the "why" of life

feeling helpless, I am, 
so, 
so,.. 

I play the thoughts in my head over and over and over and over and over

offer my energy
say to the person "be well"

offer my emotion 
say "get well"

offer my time
say "you are not alone"

offer my prayers
say "how can I help"


All of this and more is for someone I know that is not well or has a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment