Wednesday, April 6, 2022

5 ( out of reach)



and the vision so crystal clear, 
the path obvious
I have the skill
People in my life agree, I should be able to 
Achieve
Accomplish
Reach
and touch

touch the good life
reach financial success
grab the golden ring.
get to the summit of my success.

Yet life seems to conspire against me and

the
the one step forward followed by two steps back, 
makes it hard.

go forward, 
push back

get ahead, 
and then a car breaks down.

get a new bed,
and your dog throws up in it,

new opportunity
does not pan out

pay off a debt
lose some income.

enough money
but not more than enough

not enough to really make a difference in someone's life
not enough to really not worry about paying bills and balancing the checkbook.


looks like more than enough will be just out of reach and will always be untouchable.








No comments:

Post a Comment