Friday, April 29, 2022

8 ( good life)

And the monster has been good


Playing by the rules
staying in its own lane
coloring inside the lines

and the host is doing okay
keeping things under control
staying balanced

so why then the thoughts of self harm?

life is better, ..... but
more happy than not , ..... but
have people in my life , ..... but
spirit is strong , ..... but

why is there always a "BUT"!!!

why not accept 
accept the good life.

"good life"
That's a funny phrase

this all encompassing vagueness
that everyone seems to be striving for
even those that are waiting around to go to heaven

are looking for the good life


good life
some people say
"he has a good life"

but, ...

Can anyone really have a good life?
All the problems
all the stress
all the misunderstandings

and the thoughts that bombard

and the feelings that start,..

and the monster gains some strength
and the monster starts to color outside the lines.


almost imperceptible to the host, that slightest defiance of the monster.

But, .... life is better when the monster is controlled
but,  ...  People in my life help  me control the monster

but,.... my spirit is strong and now sees the monster is trying, again
but, this time I see it before the monster gets to strong
and, this time I see 
the good in my life, before the monster tries to destroy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment