Saturday, March 27, 2010

best friends

hey buddy

your my best friend we have been through good and bad.
lying to our parents so we could go to that party.
ran from the cops.
slept on the streets.
snuck into that abandoned house to steal the copper.
that threesome that lasted all night, man i can still feel the tingling.
we get high together.
and take care of each other.

but now we have come on some hard times.
food and drugs are so scarce
we are both just skin and bones, we need food.
haven't showered for a month now.
no place to live
no friends to let us crash
no wheels
the shelters are always full by the time we get there.

Just you and me buddy, we'll get through we always do.

hey I have a plan,
lets steal some bikes from some kids find an empty house
sell the copper
then pawn the bikes
meet up at the flophouse then I'll go shopping.

worth the $10 to spend the night here, huh Buddy.
at least we are dry and warm :-)
while waiting for the the shower lets dig into my shopping

I couldn't get as much as we wanted, but we can make it last.
hey buddy take it easy, its like we are both starving here,
we need to make it last
take only what you need
easy I need my share also
don't over do it buddy
we both need to get our fill.

hey buddy,.
hey buddy, its my turn,
hey, Buddy!

buddy,... buddy,..!!

i TOld You to take it easy,
now you've wasted it,

Fuck!

Damn it!!

I am so mad at you right now

ARRGHHHH!!

Oh man look what you've done now!!

ARRGHHHH!!

You are Dead!

I don't fucking believe it, Your DEAD!!


your really dead.

who the fuck am I going to party with NOw.
you selfish bastard why'd you have to take so much!!
FUCK!!!
WHAt aM I sUposED to do without you?!!

If you were going to die with a needle stuck in your arm the least you could have done is saved me a hit.

What a waste! all that good shit stuck in your dead body.

Hey I see some still in the needle in your arm, you did save me some, thanks Buddy.

Man this is the best I've felt in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. That's what friend are for you know...

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again intense writting.
    When sucjh needs drive us there really is little hope for others and maybe ourselves
    Nick

    ReplyDelete