Sunday, April 15, 2018

6

I need a boy
Not sure what i would do with him
I just feel i need one
One to lool at
One to touch
One the help with the last stages into adulthood

Funny, how juvenile i am wanting abou to help hom grow up.

He would help me in ways that cant be said
Older younger relationship, with the hope of going just to the edge. But never goong over

Going over, that is the job of the hero, to save before it is too late.

But what is too late, if both can relate
Perhaps it is kismet or fate
Fate, to wait, and to take, but not to foresake

For that is beyond the edge and even the hero may not be able to save.

I need a boy, to help me around the house, to be comfortable around the house to wear no shirt,
 To show that smooth , tight skin, and let me look into his eyes for conversation

To help hom with the last few stages into adulthood.

And in return he needs do nothing except help me once on a while and grow into the adult he will be.

He will leave me, as they always do, and my lonlibess so great will make me seek another, seek to be the hero, and prevent someone from falling

off the edge
Off the edge
Off the edge

Maybe one time before i die i will have a relationship, where i jump off the edge and freefall to ecstasy.

But for now i am alone
Not helping anyone
No friends
If only i truly had no feelings, then this loneliness would not feel so
So
So alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment