Monday, April 16, 2018

8

And she just does not understand

She has pressure, i vet jt a s i listen and i solve
And i fix compiters
And i clean the kitchen
And i move apploances
And i work to make extra mo ey

And i fight my own demons
And hide my i securities
And stuff my fristratioms

And try to plan for so.e sort of fucking future
But her wants are mother fucking endless and everythi g is a out her
And then the mood sets in so what the fuck
Fuck you and your emotions, petty selfish bitch

I am all alone and drowning and no o e can see that.

I a. All alone and have no o e i can call, to talk to,

I am all alone and afraid of fucking everything and everyone.

All alone and no one sees.

All alone and taken for granted

All alone.


All alone

All alone

With people in my life that rely on me.

All alone with people that look up to me

All alone with people that need from me,
My kneledge
My experience
My time
My spirit
My soul

Alone with so many people needing me seems crazy.

But i have no one to look up to
Have no one to recharge my spirit
No o e to help
 my soul grow

I know if i died tomorrow, peope would miss me, but how does that help me now?

Death is not, at least to my k owledge, not on the table just yet.



Alone and insecure how fucked up is that for someone so amazing but humble?


Alone
Alone
Alone

Alone in the desert at night, no one to talk to, when that is what i really  need right now

Instead the cool breeze and crickets and some unkown planet are all tjay keep me company

And of course the fear of every noise

Fear with the cool. Breeze, turn into a biting paralyzing bitterness

Afraid to move,
A statue
Alone
Alone
Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment