Sunday, May 9, 2010

the barber

Paranoia,

Over there that teen, the way he looks at me, he knows what I'm thinking
what I'd do with that,...that hair it needs to be cut and

I, I am a barber I would
get him in my chair and adjust it so he is nice and secure,..
tie the smock around his neck nice and tight so tight a hair's breath couldn't escape,..

Then I'd soak him down with lotion so I could see the glistening flesh of his,..

his,.. his scalp this way I'd have an idea how he would look with really short hair. That young smooth look.

Then snap some pictures for the before and after portfolio book of mine.

Then I'd pull out my tool and start in on him,..

Snip here, snip there slowly he would succumb to my greatness and like what I am doing,
he's already paid the price he came to me, so he must want it...his hair cut that is.

And I'll be careful to not leave any marks on his delicate body, no sense spoiling the view.

But the after picture will show a changed person.

And when done, I guess I'd have to clean up, very unsanitary all that hair and sticky mess.

I am a very exclusive barber, no storefront, very low-key, word of mouth, "by special invite only"

The young companion in my car, sees my next customer, and hops out to convince him that I am the best, my companion does it because I started as his barber when he was very young.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck me, Steve, this scared me to hell and back again. When I was a kid I used to go to a barber that was "invite only" I suddenly feel very unclean.

    Love
    Malcolm

    ReplyDelete